Explore

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Recruitment Week!

Sorority rush week is officially over halfway complete! This year, my campus's Panhellenic Council decided to extend each round to two days each, making recruitment run from Saturday of one week to Sunday of the next with a break on Wednesday for the first day of classes.

I've loved getting to talk to each of the new PNM's and explain to them why not only do I love my sorority, but also why Greek life is so great as a whole!

As soon as Bid Day comes and rush week is complete I promise to write more consistently, especially with the start of the Fall Semester. For now however, here's a look at some of the recruitment activities I've been so lucky to be a part of this year.



Fooling around before Round 1

Love my roomies

My PC is ready for the babies!
Round 2; wearing our pink and white to support Breast Cancer Awareness

Think Pink

Crownin' Around



Let me know how sorority recruitment is for all of you!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...