Explore

Monday, July 15, 2013

Back to School Backpacks

There's something so invigorating about slowly starting "back to school" shopping. Maybe it's just me, but starting to pick out my supplies, from pens and pencils, to my agenda for the upcoming semester always puts me in a good mood. I don't mean that I'm all that excited about the thought of sitting through lectures again; I simply enjoy the process of gearing up with all new, fresh supplies to start another academic year.

One of the main accessories everyone needs to shop for is a good backpack. Ideally, it will be sturdy, practical, and a  bit stylish as well. I got my backpack last fall semester, and I'm definitely sticking with it. While Vera Bradley's prints might not be for everyone, I simply adore the bright pink pattern combined with the functional purpose of carrying my books and laptop around campus.

My laptop backpack is in the print Priscilla Pink. Similar styles can be found here.

Here are a few more stylish and functional backpacks I found to help you breeze through the upcoming semester. Throw all your supplies in one of these and go! Besides the cuter the bag, the more reason there is to hit the lib and show off...?


                                   Glitter // Geometric print //bright floral print//brown floral print

Which one is your favorite?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...